Manager Gillian McAven - B. Bus, Cert New Media, MCP, MSDST, is the business owner, Web designer and Web Developer at Webdesinz. Gillian has a Bachelor of Business Degree from AUT majoring in IT and Management, and a Post-graduate Certificate in New Media Production from the South Seas Film and Television School. She has 15 years experience building "Brochure Style" static HTML/CSS websites and 3 years with WordPress Website constructions. See the services page to see more info. See the portfolio page for examples of websites that have been built.
Webdesinz is committed to producing high quality WordPress websites quickly on small budgets. We are able to keep the price of developments at a competitive rate because we only use pre-designed and pre-coded WordPress themes and easily configured plugins.
If you would like a website built, email us and submit a list of what you are looking for. Once we receive that, we arrange a FREE CONSULTATION here with us, to discuss your requirements in full. Then we prepare and send you an estimate and you will be required to sign this agreement.
We also have the following terms and conditions:
- We cannot customise the database code of the pre-made theme you choose.
- We ask you to provide us with your images jpgs etc or purchase them from royalty free websites.
- We ask you to provide your own text content in deliverable format i.e. email and Word Docs
- We expect you be able to provide enough content so your site can "go live" at the a pre-agreed time frame, e.g. one month from start date.
- We expect you be available to provide timely feedback as we go, so we can keep to agreed completion date.
- Payment Terms: you will be required to pay 50% before commencement of project, and 50% balance within 1 week going live.
- Please note that you can delay "going live" (if your own content is not ready), as long as you have paid the balance within 1 week of the site being built.
Tasks we don't do: Custom Coding and Marketing
- We don't do custom code, ie. customise the theme code, or customise plugins.
- Complex Membership sites, large Ecommerce sites that will require many tailor-made effects
- We also don't do Advanced SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) as that is the area of specialist Internet Marketers.
Other tasks we can do: Simple E-Commerce Shopping Cart websites
We can load products to a Woocommerce shopping cart and set up standard Paypal checkout with Woocommerce plugin. The fee is negotiated on an individual basis. We can also recommend other E-commerce Developer colleagues to handle larger E-commerce projects.
We can design unique logos and graphics, sliders, write your sales copy, optimise page content to comply with SEO standards, set up social sites, submit your site to google, create mailchimp newsletter accounts, create business cards, create application forms for PDFs for an extra fee. See our other pages for details.