Manager Gillian McAven - B. Bus, Cert New Media, MCP, MSDST, is the business owner, Web designer and Web Developer at Webdesinz. Gillian has a Bachelor of Business Degree from AUT majoring in IT and Management, and a Post-graduate Certificate in New Media Production from the South Seas Film and Television School. She has 15 years experience building "Brochure Style" static HTML/CSS websites and 3 years with WordPress Website constructions. See the services page to see more info. See the portfolio page for examples of websites that have been built.
Webdesinz is committed to producing high quality yet simple informational type websites quickly on remarkably small business budgets. If you would like to enquire with us, fill in the Contact form so that it gives us an idea of what you require. Once that is received, we arrange a FREE CONSULTATION here with us, to discuss your requirements in full.
We are able to keep the price of developments cheaper, because we do all the work ourselves - and on the following conditions:
- We only use pre-designed and pre-coded WordPress themes and tested plugins
- We ask you to provide us with your images or purchase them from royalty free websites.
- We ask you to provide your own text content in deliverable format i.e. email and Word Docs
- We expect you be able to provide enough content so you can "go live" within a pre-agreed time frame.
- We expect you be available feedback and approve each stage of the development process, so that we can achieve agreed delivery date.
- Payment Terms: you will be required to pay 50% before commencement of project, and 50% within 1 week going live.
- Please note that "going live" date does not necessarily mean a completely finished website. It just means there is enough information to go public with.
Things we don't do:
- We don't customise the theme code, or offer to create new programmed functionality that cant be achieved with a standard add on plugin.
- We don't do Ecommerce sites ourselves, but can do loading of shop content and then sub contract out the rest to Ecommerce Developers.
- We also don't do Advanced SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) as that is the area of specialist Internet Marketers.
Things we can do:
We can design unique logos and graphics, slider content, write your sales copy, create business cards, create application forms for PDFs for an extra fee.