Manager Gillian McAven - B. Bus, Cert New Media, MCP, MSDST, is the business owner, Web designer and Web Developer at Webdesinz. Gillian has a Bachelor of Business Degree from AUT majoring in IT and Management, and a Post-graduate Certificate in New Media Production from the South Seas Film and Television School. She has 15 years experience building "Brochure Style" static HTML/CSS websites and 3 years with WordPress Website constructions. See the services page to see more info. See the portfolio page for examples of websites that have been built.
Webdesinz is committed to producing high quality WordPress websites quickly on small budgets. If you would like to enquire with us, fill in the Contact form so that it gives us an idea of what you require. Once that is received, we arrange a FREE CONSULTATION here with us, to discuss your requirements in full.
We are able to keep the price of developments cheaper, because we do all the work ourselves - and on the following conditions:
- We only use pre-designed and pre-coded WordPress themes and tested plugins
- We ask you to provide us with your images or purchase them from royalty free websites.
- We ask you to provide your own text content in deliverable format i.e. email and Word Docs
- We expect you be able to provide enough content so you can "go live" within a pre-agreed time frame, i.e. one month from start date.
- We expect you be available to provide timely feedback as we go, so we can deliver your requirements and keep to agreed delivery date.
- Payment Terms: you will be required to pay 50% before commencement of project, and 50% within 1 week going live.
- Please note that "going live" date does not include fine tuning of text page content.
- On my side of things, I will complete design, build layout, create sliders, pages, sections, widgets, link up social sites, and insert a pre-agreed portion of the page content and images. Some content you might not have ready but this can be added after. That is why I provide training how to add content yourself.
Things we don't do:
- We don't do custom code, ie. customise the theme code, or custom plugins.
- Complex Membership sites, large Ecommerce sites that will require many tailor made effects
- We also don't do Advanced SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) as that is the area of specialist Internet Marketers.
Things we can do:
We can be contracted to load products to a Woocommerce shop and set up standard paypal checkout as it comes default with Woocommerce plugin. The fee is negotiated on an individual basis. We can also recommend other Ecommerce Developer colleagues to handle larger Ecommerce projects.
We can design unique logos and graphics, sliders, write your sales copy, optimise page content to comply with SEO standards, set up social sites, submit your site to google, create mailchimp newsletter accounts, create business cards, create application forms for PDFs for an extra fee.